Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming patient load? Come work for a home health agency where you can make a difference, working with community based patients within their homes.
Optimae Home Health provides an exceptionally high level of care for its clients and we have been accredited through CHAP. We have well experienced staff, and a customized training program.
- Our staff members love working for us – we focus on teamwork and continuing education
- We recognize everyone’s capabilities, strengths, and potential
We’re looking for a full-time registered nurse in our central Iowa area. Must have an active Iowa RN license, driver’s license, a vehicle, and AHA BLS/CPR certification (preferred). Salary $50,000 – $58,000 per year.
- Competitive benefits package
- $2500 sign on bonus
- Mileage reimbursement or company car
- Bonus program
Why should you apply?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Autonomous working environment
- Family-like working teams
- Competitive salary and full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(K), and paid time off available within 30 days
To complete an online application, click here.