All employees are encouraged to refer to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) for ongoing updates regarding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
Additionally, please refer to the following resources to communicate with your teams:
Employee Education & Training:
- COVID-19 Awareness and Prevention Presentation (PDF, 2.25 MB)
- COVID-19 Awareness and Prevention Presentation – Printable (PDF, 4 MB)
- Video: How Does COVID-19 Affect the Body?
Hand Hygiene Posters:
- “Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands” – CDC (PDF, 427 KB)
- “How to Hand Wash” – WHO (PDF, 458 KB)
- “How to Hand Rub” – WHO (PDF, 427 KB)
Germ/Virus Containment Posters:
- “Stop the Spread of Germs” – CDC (PDF, 158 KB)
- “10 things you can do to manage your health at home” – CDC (PDF, 163 KB)
- “Health and Safety Update: No Visitors” (PDF, 413 KB)