April is National Humor Month! As such, for this Feel Good Friday we thought it’d be best to celebrate the holiday with a few good old fashioned jokes!
1. Photographers today aren’t as negative as they used to be.
2. What do sprinters eat before a race? (Nothing, they fast!)
3. How do you get a country girl’s attention? A tractor.
4. What would the Terminator be called in his retirement? The Exterminator.
5. How do you make the number one disappear? (You add “g” and it’s GONE)
6. I’ve got a great joke about construction, but I’m still working on it.
7. I often say to myself that I can’t believe my cloning machine worked.
What’s your best joke? Be sure to share it with a friend today to really get into the spirit!